Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17/8, The worst wake up call.

Dear Bloggie,


Come for my bloggie again. :)
Well, saw the post title right?
'The worst wake up call.'
Yeaa, the WORST wake up call EVER.
D:
After exam, the teachers sure will give back the papers.
This time, MY RESULTS TERRIBLY DROPPED.
Even I also got shocked.
WHY MY RESULTS SO TERRIBLY BAD?
I am speechless.
Because of that issue, and my STRESS.
No thanks to you, cause I didn't appreciate what BOTH OF YOU did to me.
>:(
Want to know my results?
Let's compare my mid year exam results with the results now.

Mid Year Exam.

  • Bahasa Malaysia - 82% (A) 
  • English - 81% (A)
  • Chinese - 83% (A)
  • Kemahiran Hidup - 83% (A)
  • Mathematics - 62% (C)
  • Science - 71% (B)
  • Geography - 55% (C)
  • Sejarah - 65% (B)
Well, I'm satisfied with my mid year exam results.
But now, for my exam results this time.

Results for now.

  • Bahasa Malaysia - 78% (A)
  • English - 83% (A)
  • Chinese - 86% (A)
  • Kemahiran Hidup - 84% (A)
  • Mathematics - 56% (C)
  • Science - 56% (C)
  • Geography - 54% (D)
  • Sejarah - 30% (E) FAILED. < I think so, haven't give back the paper.
Seriously, I didn't expect my results will be so terrible like this.
Don't have a 'B' in the list also.
Some more, maybe still got a subject that FAILED.
First FAILED in my life.
MY ENTIRE LIFE.
That time when my friends mark my Sejarah paper for me, they were like, "Erin? What happened to you? You just correct 14/40. "
Don't ask me why, I don't know also.
It makes me think back of my stress, and also that thing.
I cried at class.
Loudly.
Actually, I already my expected my Sejarah result will fail, but don't know why, my tears still falling down.
That time, I don't care anything else.
I just want to cry out loud to express out all my stress.
I feel like, I am so stupid and useless.
My friends' results all are better than mine.
They're improving while I am dropping.
Now my situation is like, a people who is walking smoothly, suddenly accidentally kicked a BIG stone and fell down.
But yet, that people is still crying for the pain, and keep looking at the wound that already caused.
Still don't want to stand up and walk slowly to wash the wound and put on some medicine to make it feel more better.
Well, the things happened and I still haven't accept it, still hope that all is just a fake.
Keep on crying, and thinking about the things that happened, and already become the past.
Still don't want to stand up, and walk towards the better future.
What's wrong with me?
Still sitting at there, doing nothing to cure the wound?
Just let it spread the bacteria?
And get more worst?
ERIN, STOP ALL THESE.
You should think wisely.
You're spoiling yourself.
All of these are not suppose to be happening?!
Because of you!
That still don't want to forget the past,
that still don't want to be more stronger.
Seriously, nobody can help you, only yourself.
Please, stand up.
Go wash off all the bad things.
Everyone makes mistakes.
But we must learn from the mistakes, and don't REPEAT it.
So, nevermind.
Everyone must go through different struggles that God give.
So, nevermind.
Everyone grow up through different ways.
And this is the way to let me realize the reality world and don't be so naive.
Nothing's real, nothing lasts.
Fairy tales are wonderful, but reality are not.
Live in the real world, Erin.
Real world are cruel, but you still can make it beautiful.
Don't be hopeless, there's miracles. :)
Well, this is a lesson that I learn from it.
I can't continue like this any more.
I don't want night mares, bad dreams.
I want a sweet dream. :)
Come one Erin, the rain is almost over, it will comes a rainbow and also SUNSHINE! :DD
The moment you lost all the things you had, is also the moment all the good things will come to you. :)
Keep on moving! :)
Wish me luck.
Crying is not a solution of problems, but it can still let you feel more better. :)
Smile is still the best of all. :)
Don't cry because it ended, smile because it happened.
Because it let you know, you deserve a more better one.
Say goodbye to all the problems, and say hello to all the happiness.
I believe, I could make the best of it.

Love can make you raise, but it also makes you fall.
After the fall, stand up, walk proudly.
Because you can defeat the devil that keep disturbing your heart and mind. ;)

Wipe off the tears girl, you're more stronger now.



3 comments:

nerz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nerz said...

Erin, u really should do something about your problems and stop it from getting any worse. These things may affect your future and your carrier.

Well, i also failed my add maths the whole year in form 4 (haha :P) and still can get an A in SPM.

I can say this is like just a starter for a higher jump maybe for u, haha. Be strong, u can do it ! :P
Ganbateh

зяιи yιyι ❤ said...

Yeaa, I know. I can't stop at there forever. :)

Haha! :P You told me before. :P That's so good.
P/S: Must teach me Maths ya. :P Haha!

Now I'm starting a new chapter of myself. I'll be more strong! :D

Thank you ya. :)