Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My exams result ♥

Yesterday, the teacher gave us our  report card . I think wasnt count as a card , paper only . When I look at the result of my subjects , OMG. Something wrong happened. On the report card , it says my Pendidikan Seni just 40 marks . IMPOSSIBLE. Our Pendidikan Seni have 2 papers , paper 1 and paper 2. We add P1 & 2 together as the total marks. But, my P1 - 37marks , P2 - 43marks . 37 + 43 not equal to 80? @@ What a strange calculation by the teacher. Because of yesterday's incident, I have no chance to talk with the teacher . So , me and my mother decided to claim my marks back today.  40 marks is really a lost !
Today , I met the Penyelia Petang . When the Penyelia Petang knows that my Pendidikan Seni losses 40 marks , she also get a shock. She quickly called the teacher in Bilik Peperiksaan to change my marks . I gave her my "report paper" and the Pendidikan Seni 's P1 & 2 as evidence.
After changing my result , my ranking in the class raises :D From no.23 to no.13 ! Really is a big different by those 40 marks =.=



My final result.




I feel wanted to shout at there , but cannot .( There were many teachers , dare not ><)
My effort pays :)
Fighting for study ! :D STUDY IS IMPORTANT.
But now , just take a break and enjoy the holidays X)

HAPPY HOLIDAY ALL ! :D




` Satisfied with my exams result







Aza aza fighting ...!

No comments: