Monday, November 15, 2010

The Last Day ♥

Today is the last day of form 1 , and the last day in 1A . When Sunday , I imagine , will the last day in 1A is full or joy ? Tears ? I don't know . Finally , the day it comes . It seems that our class is so relax and nothing to worry about. Looks like I'm thinking too much of it. Some of our classmate bring handphone to school. Including me of course . :P Cause no people expecting of Spot Check on last day. Ín the class , the dude gangs playing poker cards while the babes were reading novel and playing their handphones. Me? haha , I also reading novel and login to Facebook with my phone :D  Facebook is my life ! I can't live without Facebook ! :P Nahh , just kidding . For entertainment purpose only  :)  Suddenly , my discipline teacher came in , " Got teacher complaint about 1A class for bringing handphone to school , and also open songs with it . " OMG, means SPOT CHECK ! :( my phone :'( "If you admit that you bring the handphone , I will give it back to you after school . The person that does not admit , 10 marks from your E-disiplin will be deducted and charge with the guilt of do not listen to the command of teacher! " Said the discipline teacher . I was thinking about to admit it , but my friends told me not to . I was so confused ! Should I admit it or not ? Yes , I already breaked the rule of the school , I SHOULD admit my mistake . On the second thought , not even a person in my class admit it , why should I be the first  ? The angel and devil are fighting . " Admit it ! I believe the teacher will not treat you hard." Said the angel . " Don't you be silly , non of your classmate wants to admit , why you ? Just relax , nothing's gonna happen ." Devil will say that forever . Finally , I made a decision , if one of my classmates admit , I WILL admit it. One of the dudes admits , I wanna admit that to , but suddenly that , I'M NOT FEELING WELL. Dizziness on my head , my legs become weak . Why does it comes so sudden ?! When I am ready to admit ?! I tell the teacher I feeling uncomfortable and I request to go home. The teacher agree. I call my mother to fetch me back home . After that , my mother arrived to school , I also get back my handphone that already been "RAMPAS" .  Ahem , wanna say something that happened between the "story" xD  My friend , Alice and the monitor of my class , Shuying helped me by giving me support with one's hand . Cause I really cannot walk by myself that time . They supported me carefully to the pejabat . I very appreciate to have two friends just like them , really. At here , I want to say , THANK YOU Alice & Shuying ♥♥ If wasn't you two that help me , I don't know how I will be . Now I finally understands , A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED. Thank You , thank you my dearest friends :) ILY A friend that helped you when in the down , thats I called it a TRUE FRIEND .
End of the story , haha xD
I never expected that , the last day of my Form 1 will ended like this. Sad ? Touching ? IDK .
But , it is the most meaningful day of my life . I had learnt many things today. :D like the true friendship :)
I believe in FATE. The arrangement of the God must have its own intention.
Summary , today really is a interesting day :)

No comments: