Friday, November 12, 2010

For the 1st time ♥

Hi everyone :D Do you know who I am? Let me introduce myself :) I'm Erin ♥ the precious babe. 13 yrs old , stay in Kepong , K.L. Enjoys playing piano when free and I love the colour purple very very much ! Quite shy with others :P   That's my simple bio :)
Not my first time of blogging anyway. But, this is the FIRST time i blogging with ENGLISH, feel so NERVOUS >< cause I haven write a whole blog just using English language . My apologies if I make any grammer mistakes ! :( Believe that , PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT.
Due to my brain stuck , I don't know what I can write for my FIRST ENGLISH POST. :(
Hmmm... Let me think for awhile ...


... THINKING THINKING THINKING THINKING THINKING ...

First time eh? Okays :D
Everyone have their own first time.Like first time to enter a contest , first time for learning something that do not understand. I gonna share my unforgetable first time with you all ;)
The first time that I step into the secondary , my own. Without any accompany of my parents. That time , I realized , I already step in the time of teenagers , the time that I must learn to be INDEPENDENT.
I cannot just rely on my parents to do anything for me , NO! I already grown up , not a 3 yrs old child anymore ! Trust me and believe me :) I CAN DO IT ! Although the path is rough and tough , it cannot change my spirit to acheive my dreams. I believe I can fly ~~ xD
The time I had that view was January , WOW! Do you believe that? Now is already the mid of November :(
Time passes fast , and it will not RETURN. All the past , turns into memories :)
Say , 2011 is coming ! Exciting about my birthday on January and the CHINESE NEW YEAR on February! Ang Pau ~ Wait for me ! I'm coming ~ TeeHee :P
Hey , have anyone done a plan for your holiday activities ? Me? Of course is... NO =.= *Lazy*
Think about that later :P Hardly wait for the last day in school this year ! The last day of Form 1 too :(
Don't think so much first , or not I scare my tears will fall off ><



...........Countdown 3 days to the last day of Form 1's journey...........

 

No comments: