Wednesday, March 30, 2016

30/3/16, My wishlist.

Dear Bloggie,

The following list of items are arranged in no specific form of order: 

MY WISHLIST

1. DSLR camera
2. Nintendo 3DS XL
3. A trip to Japan
4. PSVita games
5. Baking tools and utensils 
6. Oven
7. Makeups
8. Skincare products
9. Japanese language lessons
10. Lots of clothes
11. Eat lots of foods
12. My Little Pony full collection of plushies
13. A shopping spree without looking at the price
14. Laptop
15. Nice speakers for my desktop pc
16. Perm & dye my hair
17. A car

The purpose of this wishlist is to give me motivation to work hard so that I can get what my heart desires. 

Of course, these are not the things I really need in life, basic needs definitely come first before all these unnecessary things.

This wishlist will be updated time to time according to my interest at the moment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

If I happen to achieve any of these, I will try to write a blog post about it and attach the link to my wishes here. :) 

Will come to read my wishlist everyday before "work" so that I can be motivated to work harder to have a better life. 

By "work" I actually mean my online business, heehee. I created an online boutique on Instagram last year and surprisingly I did earn some from it. But I stopped doing my business for awhile due to the pain of my both arms and hands. Now, my online shop is once again open for business because I have no choice but to earn a living from it (hopefully). My dad passed away, my mom's not working, so no income at all, leave me no choice but to work even though my condition is not so good, pain killers will come in handy. (Please don't simply eat pain killers when it's not necessary, only eat it when you can't tahan the pain anymore or under special permission from the doctors) 


Please do support my online boutique by following it on Instagram @littleflowercloset 

Or

Follow my shop on Shopee: 

Or

Follow my shop on Carousell:
http://carousell.com/littleflowercloset

Of course it's best if you can support me by purchasing the items that I'm selling. HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Really, buy from me pretty pleaseeeeeeee! ❤️  

Your purchase will help my life a lot for now, seriously. 

Will soon open more online shops to categorize my selling items, please stay tuned for more updates from me! ❤️

Life ain't easy, but I won't give up.

Tata, xoxo. ❤️

No comments: