Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Soon is the day.



Dear Bloggie,


Hello everyone. :) It's been a very long since the last update. Well, for this time I changed my bloggie address and also some things inside the bloggie. ;) im-precious.blogspot.com > erinyiyi.blogspot.com isn't more easier to be remembered? Hahaha. :)

Tell you some situation about me recently. The first important thing is, I didn't go to school for at least one month already I think. Why? Haha, it is because of my backache and also some difficulties in walking. That makes me can't go to school for so long. After I ran and also played badminton during the past past past past past PJ lesson, I actually can't do extreme exercises, yeaa, running is considered as an extreme exercise for me. I just can't run. -___- But still I went for it, this is the so called 'padan muka'.

Let me see, what's the date today.. OH GOSH, it's already 3rd of October! And my PMR is extremely near now, 9th of October.


Picture source: Facebook (Gagforest)


That picture describes a lot of words. No need to say much. :/ So 'sui' that my PMR is in the year 2012. 

PMR is coming, within these few days. But still, I am less into books. -___- I just don't have the mood to study. I DON'T KNOW WHY. This is the time that I should be studying, I think maybe the night before that subject only I will go and revise. You know why? Every time when I want to take a book and study, what happens? Here pain, there pain, headache, flu, whatever thing also come. -___- Like want to stop me from studying. Including now, I'm blogging but I keep 'ah choo ah choo ah choo' at there, nonstop! Tissues all over the place. -___- WHAT HAPPENED TO ME SERIOUSLY?! 

I actually come here to practice my English for the English paper 2 essay. Hahaha. I improved a lot after I start blogging in English. :D Since I can't do any revision in a more comfortable state, blogging is the best choice for me now. 

So, for now, I still spend  a lot of my time in playing online games, still. -___- Especially my Super Dancer Online. I just can't stop playing it. Maybe it because I have a bunch of good friends and also a happy family inside, it makes me want to online everyday just to chat with them. They are the reason I start active back in online game, I finally found the reason, but, it's not really the time. -___- But still, they gave me a lot of mental support, without them, I think I will also be very sad with my condition now. 

Okayy, I'm lacking of words now. Brain stuck, runny nose, blurry eyes, oxygen transportation can't reach the brain. So, stop here. Please patiently await for my next arrival, haha. 

Wish me luck in studies. And also all the PMR candidates, good luck.  

No comments: