Saturday, October 6, 2012

PMR, hold your horses!

Dear Bloggie,


Hello guys. ;) How are you all doing? Currently I'm writing my bloggie in midnight. Haha. Sometimes, midnight is the only right time to express all those deep feelings.

This is a short post, so don't worry. Don't know what's wrong with me, I've been slept for almost 6 hours from 12p.m ++ to 6p.m after I came back from school. Went school to attend the Science seminar, for some last minute tips, haha. I'm not really into my studies nowadays.

Today, Sunday, 12:26a.m, two more days to PMR. And I'm not even 20% ready for all subjects. I think I will only study that particular subject on that particular day. -___- Some more I say that I want to go for Science stream, what a joke! Oh yes, sure, I will only study for Science, no more. Hahaha. x) Now, I hope I can score A(s) for all my languages, I'm only good in that.

So, one day left for me to cover my Geography, History and Science. Monday I will only cover my BM for Tuesday, the first subject of the PMR examination. Yeaa, that's pretty awesome with the novel and also the literature parts. *blah*

OMG, now I don't know what to continue, headache, sleepy head, dizzy. Sighs, you see, tons of problems. Sighs. How am I ever going to study in a comfortable state? :/

2 more days, aza-aza fighting every candidates! Wish you the best of luck.

I think I better rest first, or else I got no energy to study tomorrow. Goodnight loves.

No comments: