Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/1, Back to school.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
Here I come again, for a short post only.
Too bad, not enough time.
And also, I'm extremely tired after school.
Woke up at 5:15a.m today.
What to do? I need to go to school by 6:20a.m, and for tomorrow, I will be going at 6:15a.m.
SO EARLY, SERIOUSLY.
DDD:
But no choice. :/
I hope I will get used to it of this kind of lifestyle, soon.
Sighs.
Okayy, skip those nonsense and start the topic.
I think because of the time problem, I will skip many of the things and just go on with the main thing, my feelings, okayy? :)
Well, it's not bad to be in morning session actually.
Just I'm still not used to it.
But soon it will be.
There's so many things that are different than afternoon session.
Especially the RULES.
It's just so strict now, comparing to the afternoon session.
I don't like it. :(
And the discipline teachers here are fierce..
Really fierce..
I think they are not like the afternoon session discipline teachers.
Although they're strict, but they will still have their friendly side.
Aww.. why the school want to treat the morning session so cruel. :(
Why can't it be like afternoon session? D:
Now I'm already missing my afternoon session teachers.
I MISS YOU ALL SO BADLY, MY LOVELY TEACHERS! D:
Sighs.
I hope time could just rewind.
Well, still not close with the teachers yet.
They're just so "new" to us.
Maybe we know their names, but that doesn't mean we will know their characteristics.
I hope all of the morning session teachers will treat us good and nice.
Don't be so fierce please. D:
But there's one lucky thing.
That's about my class teacher.
When I first know that my class teacher is a guy, I got shocked. :O
Because normally girl teachers will be the class' form teacher.
I thought, maybe he will be fierce and strict.
But at the second thought, he's very hilarious and funny! :P
HAHAHA! x)
I just can't stop laughing secretly.
Not bad, I got a class teacher that knows how be funny.
That means, the class won't be so boring.
He's teaching us Science.
Hmm, I think it will be just fine if he's teaching us that subject. :P
I bet everyone will put full concentration during his class. :P
I'm so curious about how he will teaches the students.
Waiting for his class tomorrow. x)
And oh yeah, my class teacher chosen Firdaus and I as the temporary monitor and assistant monitor.
I was like, what?
Just because I can voice is loud enough when greeting the teachers.
>______<
Seriously, I never become an assistant monitor before.
For my whole study life.
Well, but for me, this is just temporary.
If my teacher still chooses me to become the official assistant monitor, I will be very glad to accept this job.
I would like to try.
And I will giving it my bestest. ;)
So, now I just need to wait for my teacher's decision.
Okayy, now for the classmates.
Well, actually, for the whole class, I'm just close with Hanu.
I'm really really really very lucky to have Hanu with me.
THANK GOD SO MUCH!
I will appreciate. :3
For now, our class is still so quiet.
Maybe it's because we're still haven't get to know each other yet.
Once we're starting to know each other, that time, I bet it will be noisier than last time.
Haha! :)
I hope I can have good communication with all of my classmates this year.
I hope I can make more friends.
But just, you know, I really don't know how to communicate with others.
:/
I will still be trying.
Don't worry.
Hope our class gets better soon! :D
Teehee.
Now, about the teachers and subjects.
I just meet my history teacher, Bahasa Malaysia teacher and also Geography teacher.
Luckily, they say they will push us in our studies.
I can feel that they are good teachers.
I will try my best to put full concentration during the lessons so I won't miss a thing or forget to do the homeworks.
>______<
Luckily I can absorb things faster during morning. :P
So morning session is actually an advantage for me. :)
I must use this opportunity to study harder and get good grades during exam! :DDD
Aza-aza fighting!!
^_______^
Oh yeah, another 'luckily' for today, I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK. :P
It's good for me, because I'm really just too tired, too hungry to do the homework.
I'm feel so terribly hungry after school until night. D:
Morning session really uses a lot of energy huh?
I hope I can loss some weight through this kind of situation.
:P
Well, it's near to CNY, and I must keep my body shape in a good condition so that I can still fit in some of my new clothes that I bought.
I must remain now, I can't be fat for even 1 gram more.
(I know that's too ridiculous.)
Okayy, I think that's all for today.
Brain stuck in the sudden again, no more ideas of writing.
First day of school is actually not that bad as I thought, it's still fine. It depends on how you treat your day. Think positively is always the way of being free. ;)
Hope tomorrow will be more fun than today!
#tiredtothemax
Chaos. :)

No comments: