Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3/1, morning session starts tomorrow.

Dear Bloggie,


Hii ya! :D
Sorry for the late blog post.
Actually I want to post about my DPC countdown experience, but due to my inspiration gone, internet problems, so I give up the whole thing.
Okayy, this is the first blog post of 2012.
I must be happy of it! :D
HAPPY 2012! :D
2012, I'm very welcomed to have your arrival.
But please, be good to me.
2011, thank you for those wonderful times.
I really enjoyed it.
Appreciated. 
Okayy, this will be a quite short post about my feelings for tomorrow's school.
No much time for long post, because the time now is not early, and I need to sleep early.
Well, it's a new start for the year.
New session, new schoolmates, new classmates.
Everything's new.
All different than before.
For the last year, we, Form 2, are the oldest one.
Like we can rule the school. x)
But for this year, we're the smallest one.
And, I got the phobia of talking to the senior, I will feel shy.
Don't know why when I talk to the schoolmates who are actually older than me, I will become very shy and don't know what to talk, sometimes, I don't even dare to look at them, straight at the face.
I have those experience during Form 1.
I think it will be the same as now.
But, for this time, I will try my best to communicate with the others, and be friends with them.
Please, I really don't want to be anti-social.
D:
I will try my best to join all the school activities and also the co-curricular activities.
(Well, it's a MUST for that co-curricular activities now.)
I will paint my Form 3 life with different kinds of colour.
I won't leave my Form 3 life blank just because of the PMR examination.
Yes, that's important to me.
But having fun during study is more important than anything else.
If you can't feel happy during study, then you can't absorb the things that the teacher teaches.
You will lose concentrate.
Oppositely, if you study in a happy condition, you will feel energized and you won't even feel tired.
That's the differences, honestly speaking.
Work hard, play hard.
But don't work too hard, play too hard.
Things will become bad when you do over it. :)
Actually, now I feel some kind of strange of something.
Maybe you all will feel that I'm awkward, but for me I really feel strange.
You see, for now, I really got the spirit, got the confidence that to achieve 8As in PMR.
And I don't know why, I really got a feeling that I really can study hard.
For the beginning months, maybe, the spirit will be continued.
But, I scared after the few months, I lost interest, and I start giving up my PMR, treat it like normal.
I scared after my PMR examination, the results turned out not like my expectation.
That time, my confidence will straight become disappointed.
I really really don't want this kind of situation to happen.
But I really scare I will lost my spirit of now, strive for 8As.
D:
Sighs.
Sometimes, I really think too much of those unnecessary things to scare myself.
Relax, and sometimes things won't turn out as bad as we think.
Just let it be.
But seriously, 8As as aim? I don't think so.
I don't think so some of my subjects can get A.
Like, Geography, History and also MATHEMATICS.
Honestly, I put A as my aim for Mathematics.
Yes, I NEED AN A FOR THE MATHS.
IF I DON'T GET AN A FOR THAT, NO SCIENCE STREAM FOR ME, NO SCIENCE STREAM FOR ME, MEANS NO NUTRITIONIST WORK.
T_______T
Science mean a lot to me. D:
If I want to score an A for my Mathematics that means........ EXTRA TUITION CLASSES.
No matter how hard, how tired it will be, I STILL WILL ATTEND THOSE TUITION CLASSES FOR MY OWN GOOD.
T_______T
It's a bit hard for me.
No, not just a bit, it's A LOT.
See, my 2011's final exam, Mathematics, I got a D for it.
Now, I need to get A.
Some more, now need to get an A, you need to score at least 80 marks.
I JUST CAN BE MINUS THOSE 20 marks.
HOW COULD IT BE POSSIBLE?
-______-
Sighs.
I really hope I can make it during the PMR.
MATHEMATICS, WHY YOU WANT TO COME WITH LINES, ANGLES, CIRCLES and also ALPHABETS. T_____T
Still, I will try my best yet thank you.
T_________T
Okayy, stop about the Mathematics and also PMR.
It will just make my whole blog post become worse.
Another thing for school, seriously, I'm not used to wake up early.
During the holidays, I almost wake up everyday at 11a.m. :X
I have a record of waking up at almost 2p.m some more. :X
This is the problem I'll be facing right now.
And everyday, my sleep time will be at 1a.m to 4a.m, how am I supposed to sleep early?
DDD:
It needs time.
Plenty of time for me to blend in of this kind of life changes.
T______T
Sighs.
But actually, this is not a too big problem.
It can be solved by TIME.
Maybe after half an a year, I will be okayy with this schedule.
^_______^
Okayy, my feelings now are SUPER NERVOUS but EXCITED!
I don't know how morning session will be.
I'm nervous about the new teachers.
Will they be good to us? :/
And I heard of one extremely strict discipline teacher.
That really scares me off.
OMG.
I just hope everything is gonna be just okayy like afternoon session.
But please, no too strict rules.
T__________T
(That's impossible.)
Sighs.
Don't be too worry, myself.
All of my questions and thoughts will be solved at tomorrow.
Just wait and see, by myself.
:X
I hope I can experience more new things in this new year! :D
And of course, less stress and also those sad things.
I really don't wish those things will be happening.
:)
Okayy, the time is not early now.
And I gotta go, need to sleep already. :(
But how? Actually I still got a lot to say about at here.
Well, maybe another day then.
When I got the mood to blog.
:/
My mood is not stable in these days.
I feel so strange, once again, I DON'T KNOW WHY.
I hope I got the time, the mood, the energy to blog tomorrow.
What can I say is STAY TUNED! :)
Wish me luck for tomorrow! :)
Teehee.
Lastly, gonna share some of those pictures that I took with my friends during the countdown night at DPC.
Not much, but enjoy. ;)
Chaos.

Sury and I. 


The situation there, the funny host. :P 


Joanne and I *with the bubble spray*


Joanne, Wei Wei and I, three of us spend the night together.  *Love them* 


Alice! :D One of my besties, I LOVE HER SO MUCH! :DD  

Okayy, at first I thought of putting the fireworks video that I recorded at that night.
But for now, I really don't have much time!
Mother's angry. >___<
So maybe other day ya!
Or click HERE to see the fireworks of that day! :D
It's really nice! :D
Teehee!
Gotta go, good night!

No comments: