Sunday, June 9, 2013

I am singing my blue.

Holiday. Please, I want you to stay. Don't break up with me please... :'( I need you to be by my side.. every hour, every minute, every second... How do I live without you.. </3

Monday, the worst nightmare ever. It's coming tomorrow. Some more school reopens. I don't wanna go school. D: At least, at least, I Will keep myself busy because need to prepare for teachers' day performance and also canteen day.  But, seriously, I don't wanna face my exam results.

Time passes real fast. Two weeks finished in just a blink of an eye. Well, what I enjoyed the most from this holiday probably will be the SDO-X Amatuer Tournament that I joined. ;) That was a memorable one. And what I can say is, my holiday was full of gan jiong ness.

What comes next was my piano exam last Wednesday. I planned to blog about it, but, I also don't know why I haven't blog about that until now. Hahaha. So let me summarize it.

Now, the only thing I can do is "Pray and hope for the best". I didn't strive for the best because I was too gan jiong. Always, always gan jiong ness killed everything. This time, the fourth time I only go for solfege means singing. Melody singing and melody singing with accompaniment which both pieces that we never see or practice before for melody singing after pitching the first note or chord we need to sing out the whole song (8 bars/2 lines). For melody singing with accompaniment, for the pitching it will be the same as the melody singing but after that we need to play the accompaniment for the song according to the chords given by the piece.

I got a lot of wishes from my beloved friends.. And the best motivation from my cyber best friend.. and one of my good friend who accompany me to text when I was waiting outside of the exam room. :P Hahaha. I am so blessed to have all of them. But mostly all of them are my cyber friends.

Well, I told myself not to be nervous when I was outside the examination room, waiting for my turn. I calmed down. But the moment I stepped in the room, my heart beats fast. No colours and promises ah I tell you.

Then when I first looked at the pieces. I was so happy for the melody singing one, because it was quite easy, maybe. Then I pitched the first chord, I started to sing. The first line was okayy, no out of pitch, everything is perfect. But when the second line. Hohohoho. Out of pitch already, I noticed that. But I cannot go back anymore so I continued it "out-of-pitch-ly".

I was so upset. I thought I can do it. But at the end I screwed up. Then, I started to be more nervous. Because this is the last chance for me to pass my Yamaha Fundamentals 5.. :(
Then I tell myself, I cannot screw up the another one. But.. because of the gan jiong ness, the time signature is 6/8 but I start it wrongly the first note, for two times. Then I said sorry to the examiners, then I stopped to calm down myself. After few seconds, I started to play and sing again. I didn't stop, I didn't sing out of pitch, I didn't play wrongly. I sang out loud and clear, I played loud as well.
So I think I did a good job. Because this is the first time.. I did a very very good job in this melody singing with accompaniment. I am proud of myself. Hahahaha.

After that, the examiners asked me to sit infront of them to have a little talk. They said to me I did put my effort to sing, they saw it. They said my voice was good. But then my accompaniment was too heavy. Then, the another examiner talked about my melody singing. He said maybe because I forgot about the flat so I started to sing out of pitch at the second line.

Well, will I pass the exam or not? I don't know. It all depends on luck now. I think I can pass, but I don't know whether the examiner can give me a pass or not. Only God knows.

Like what my mother said, don't think about it anymore. No matter how much I think about it, I can't change anything. So just wait for the results to come out, and wish for the best.

Of course I hope will pass laaa. 4 times already weii. Super super sad. </3

So after my summary, I think I should go to bed now since my mother is rushing me to. And tomorrow is a school day. </3 And I am sick now. Aduiii. Why why why.

Oh yeah before that, I finally got a photo of the SDO-X tournament  which I am inside. Took it from the Genysis E-sports' like page. :P
So that's the situation inside during the tournament. Hohoho. Very meriah haha.

Okayy laa. Goodnight everyone. ♥ Chaos. ♥

No comments: